The basic components of common anticorrosive coatings for fireproof glass windows made of steel include:
(1) Film-forming base material for steel fireproof glass windows. It is mainly composed of resin or oil, which is the primary substance to make the coating firm and adhere to the surface of the coating to form a dense and continuous film. It is the basis of the coating and determines the basic characteristics of the coating.
(2) Dispersive medium for steel fireproof glass windows. Refers to organic solvents or water, the primary effect is to make the film-forming base material loose and form a viscous liquid. Generally, the mixture of film-forming base material and dispersing medium is called paint.
(3) Pigments and fillers for steel fireproof glass windows. Steel fireproof glass windows are mainly colored pigments, rust-proof pigments and physical fillers. They can not form coatings themselves, but can improve the function of coatings, enhance the maintenance, decoration and rust-proof effect of coatings, and also reduce the cost of coatings.
(4) Auxiliaries for fireproof glass windows made of steel. It refers to drier, leveling agent, curing agent, anti-scaling agent, emulsifier, stabilizer, wetting agent, etc. Steel fireproof glass window additives are rarely used in coatings, but they have remarkable effects on the construction function, storage property and physical function of coatings.
Fireproof glass windows /
Introduce the performance and characteristics of the four major fire-proof glass!
Glass is the most common building material. It has been widely used in many fields. With the increase of consumers, multi-functional glass has entered our vision, such as fire-proof glass. So what abo
How to Guarantee the Safety of Fire-proof Glass
How to Guarantee the Safety of Fire-proof Glass In order to meet the requirements of fireproof glass function, the size, thickness, appearance quality, curvature, optical function, heat resistance,
Introduction to Common Specifications of Fire-proof Glass Doors
With the progress of the times, the quality of human life is getting better and better. What we use is not only functional, but also beautiful. As we see in the days of fire-proof glass doors, its
Discussion on the Characteristics and Classification of Fire-proof Glass
1. Fireproof glass properties 1.1 Fire Resistance Integrity Under standard refractory test conditions, the ability of building partition members to prevent flame penetration or flame appearing on